From your First Home to your Dream Home

Contents Insurance

I will make it easy for you to get the right kind of cover for your valued possessions. Content Insurance cover typically protects your belongings against unexpected events such as Theft, Vandalism, Fire Damage and Water Damage. While it is not compulsory we all know how devastated you could be if you were to lose anything precious within your home and be unable to replace it. I can make sure you get the right deal and that you are properly covered for every eventuality you want to be covered for.


Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance covers damage to the structure of your homes such as walls, roof and floors. It usually covers damage to fixtures and fittings as well so things like your fitted kitchen or bathroom are things that it is important to make sure are covered. I have a wealth of experience in this field and know the types of deals that will be best for you and your circumstances. I can make sure you understand any technical jargon and make sure you get the best deal out there for you.

Life Insurance

Life insurance is a contract between an insurance policy holder and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money in exchange for a premium, upon the death of an insured person. There are many different policies out there and it is important to understand what you are covered for in the event of your death to ensure that your loved ones receive the payment you expect them to.

Life insurance

Critical Illness insurance

Critical illness cover pays a tax-free lump sum if you’re diagnosed with a defined critical illness during the policy term. Provided you keep paying your premiums, you should be covered throughout the term. Critical illness cover is often available as a combined policy with term life insurance. The types of illness and types of cover vary to a large extent and I am able to decipher these policies for you and present the best one for your circumstances to you, giving you peace of mind.

Income Protection

Long-term income protection (IP) is an insurance policy that pays out if you’re unable to work because of injury or illness. IP usually pays out until retirement, death or your return to work, although Short Term IP (Stip) policies are also available at a lower cost. If you need good advice on which policy to go for I can advise this and negotiate the best rate for you and your individual circumstances.


IMPORTANT NOTICE: Clare Gray trading as Clear Mortgage Solutions act as a credit broker not a lender for buildings and contents insurance.


By clicking SUBMIT. You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website.  Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.  You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.

Call Now Button01914213374